Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Flickr favorites - people


Created with fd's Flickr Toys.

The inspiration for this mosaic came from that amazing shot from a young Hungarian photographer, Viktor Baumgartner, the girl with the hat (I have something with Hungarian talents, I wonder why? Haha!). I found his work on flickr and I immediately added him as contact. There is something in his work what I like so much, I cannot really get an exact grip on it - not that I have to :)-, are those light or the colors, the compositions?

The other pictures are also Hungarian realted (surprise!): the handsome guy with his book is János Gábor Varga, who makes amazing original, never seen before jewelry under the name Blindspotjewellery. The book in his hand - his book! - it's about something else, it's a nonfictional literary work on health and hygiene. Wow.

The lovely lady with the beautiful smile is Judit Wild, who is a multi talent, she is a sociologist, specialized in media reserach, she also studied photo journalism, and now she is making very unique, lovely jewelry. You can find her jewelry work under her brand name, Vadjutka.

And last but not least one of the hats of my dear friends, Kriszrina, aka Kankalinhats. I already blogged about her :)
If you also would like to play the mosaic game, please feel free to join at Artmind's blog!

10 comments:

  1. Lovely hugarian talent's selection!
    Great way to show new people ^^
    OH! I love Janos shop so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only know one of them and I love her! Judit is supersweet and a great talent! I'm going to check out the other artists too! Thanks for sharing this talent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great collection of awesome artists!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thank you so much Zsuzsa, this is so sweet of you :-)
    *sending you some real pörkölt and nokedli with tejfölös uborkasaláta* :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Zsuzsa!! I am honoured!:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin